Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday - July 12, 2010

We are fully into the swing of things now at camp. We have made it through everything in our schedule once, so it's now routine. The first day of sports went well. Andrew is helping with baseball, Katie is assisting with soccer and I am helping to lead one of the three basketball clinics. Another first today was English class. It was so cool, because we are feeding the campers' desire to learn English by reading and discussing the Bible. I pray that God does some incredible things through the reading and discussing of "the truth"!

Remember when I wrote that 3 out of every 4 campers here and 95% of all Taiwan citizens are not Christians. Well, I want you to know that worship here at camp always gets to me. Check out this picture.



In the song, "Made to Worship", the lyrics say, "So we raise up holy hands to praise the Holy One Who was and is and is to come." All of these campers are singing out praises to God and raising up their hands to Him. Deep within themselves, I really believe that they all get it and believe, but they would have to put aside their family and their religious beliefs to be His followers. Please pray with me that God will capture their hearts and these campers will choose to be His followers for the rest of their lives.

Thanks for caring and praying!!!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment