Monday, July 12, 2010

Correction!

If you don't already know this, I have a hard time hearing people because I was born with significant hearing loss. I wear hearing aids to help, but there are some sounds and tones that are difficult. I especially struggle with the "s" sound. Sometimes I miss the "s" sound all together!!!

With all this said, we have had quite a laugh with Lance, Kimberly, Katie and Andrew about my entry telling the world about "GOATS MONEY". Well, it's not really "GOATS MONEY", it's supposed to be "GHOST MONEY". It makes a lot more sense now... people burning "GHOST MONEY" for the GHOSTS of their dead ancestors. I hope you will get a good chuckle out of this, because we sure have. It'll probably be one of several running jokes all week!

Your deaf friend,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment